Friday, May 1, 2015

{Baby Shower} Pink & Grey Baby Love

My sister is pregnant with her third child and I recently had the pleasure of organising and hosting a baby shower for her.

Jaime had always said that she didn't NEED anything for baby #3 but would love a child-free afternoon to chill and catch up with her great friends. With this in mind, I set about updating our Baby Love party printables to include some pink sparkle.

With the chill factor a high priority for her (mostly mummy) friends, I organised a pamper party. We were sent 2 lovely ladies who set about massaging, manicuring and pedicuring those that fancied the indulgence.

Our mum wasn't able to make the baby shower but chose this super cute cake design which matched the colour scheme perfectly!



I stumbled across these perfectly matched Hershey's Kisses in my local supermarket!


I loved how these popcorn boxes and cupcake wrappers turned out!


Customised water bottle labels are the easiest way to make a boring bottle look très chic! Aren't these spa mask take-home cookies just the cutest thing?!


Cake: Tweedy's Cakes
Cookies: Pretty Crumbs
Printables & Party Styling: ChocolateFish Parties
Pampering provided by : My Pamper Party UK

No comments:

Post a Comment